Edifier M601DB Quality Sound Bluetooth Speaker
- Powerful wireless subwoofer
- Bluetooth V5.1 with Qualcomm® aptX™
- Versatile connectivity: Line In, AUX, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
- Built-in Class-D amplifier and Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Class-D Amplifier & Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Built-in class D amplifier and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) eliminate the distortion even further, allowing the system to go even louder while maintaining crystal-clear audio in every environment.
Easy Bluetooth Pairing
It can transfer high-quality audio sound from your Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly with quick transmission over long distances and good anti-interference capabilities thanks to its QUALCOMM’s Bluetooth 5.1 module and built-in APTX decoding, no wires required.
Tons of Bass Power
The system includes a wireless subwoofer that measures 10.9 x 11.8 x 13.2 inches and provides deep bass and a rich low end. The two compact satellites, measuring 5 x 8.9 x 6 inches each, working in perfect harmony with the subwoofer, create a very wide and full sound and taking up only very little room on your desk.
Top-Mounted 3-color Indicator
The top-mounted 3-color indicator clearly indicates audio inputs for a quick and convenient connection.
Two Kinds of Adjustment for Easier Control
You can adjust the volume, switch modes, power on/off the speaker using the top panel control on the active speaker or you can control the speaker with the included infrared remote to make life easier.
- Bluetooth version: V5.1
- Audio codecs: SBC, aptX
- Audio inputs: Line In, AUX, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
- Frequency response: R/L: 140Hz-20kHz, SW: 50Hz-170Hz
- Input sensitivity: AUX: R/L: 450±50mV, SW: 250±20mV, Line in: R/L: 550±50mV, SW: 250±20mV
- Optical/Coazial: R/L: 400±50mFFs, SW: 250±20mFFs;
- Bluetooth: R/L: 500±50mFFs, SW: 250±20mFFs
- Power output (RMS): 110W (R/L:20W+20W SW:70W)
- Signal-noise ratio: R/L: ≥85dB(A), SW: ≥75dB(A)
- Noise level: ≤25dB(A)
- (With 01 YEAR Warranty)
- For More Details Check Manufacturer’s Website: