Nuclias Connect Wireless N Rugged PoE Access Point
802.11n Plenum-rated PoE Access Point ideal for upgrading wireless network capacity in high traffic indoor areas such as airports, shopping centers, and campuses.
Indoor – Wall/Desktop
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free centralized management software-based solution
- Throughput of up to 300 Mbps for faster downloads and instant communication
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Plenum-rated metal chassis allows discreet placement in ceiling space to optimize efficiency
- Clean-line design, ideal for subtle visibility when wall mounted (mounting hardware included)
- Supports up to 8 VLANs for enhanced network management and multiple SSID setups
- Wireless network supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure performance optimization based on network needs
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure ultimate control of network access
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
Free Nuclias Connect Remote Centralized Management Software
D-Link’s Nuclias Connect is a centralized management and analytics solution that brings convenience, control, customizability and cost-effective scaling to SMB (small-medium-sized business) networks. It enables network monitoring, management, and device configuration through a single, easy-to-use software interface.
What’s more – it’s free to download and there are no licensing or support fees. Easily manage your network, anytime, anywhere.
Multi-Mode Makes the Most of your Network Capabilities
In order to achieve optimal network performance, the DAP-2360 has several operational modes tailored to best fit the individual needs of your network. Access Point, Wireless Client, WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and WDS with Access Point modes allow for flexible, customizable deployment whatever your requirements.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-2360’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
- (With 02 Years Warranty)