300Mbps Wireless N Router
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Three antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Compatible with IPv6 -the more recent Internet Protocol version
- TP-LINK Tether App allows quick installation and easy management using any mobile device
Speedy Wireless N300
The TL-WR845N provides speedy and stable Wi-Fi for your network needed devices. Up to 300Mbps wireless speed makes it a practical solution for home network applications like files download, video chat or online streaming.
Greater Coverage and Enhanced Reliability
Three 5dBi high gain antennas perfect for small to medium house, a better coverage lets you never lost
connections and enjoy more stable connection.
The new design with elegant texture makes it a stylish addition to the decor of any room in your home.
Guest Network Access
Guest Network function provides secure access for guests to sharing your Wi-Fi network. Easy sharing, no worry about your private network.
Easy Parental Control
Parent Control allows parents or administrators to deploy restricted access for children or staff. With URL blocking, you can easily set up a black or white list to limit the level of web access.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the TL-WR845N in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. TP-Link Tether app provides the easiest way to access and manage your router on your smartphone, allows you to start enjoying your new device faster.
(With Eighteen Months Warranty)
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.