AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router Archer AX6000
- Blazing Speed – AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Ultra Connectivity – 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port6, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO5 are both supported.
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection – Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In – TP-Link HomeCareTM provides whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS7
- Easy Setup – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Faster. Broader. Higher Capacity.
802.11ax Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
What is 802.11ax Wi-Fi
Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem,
802.11ax5 (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices1 and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi — 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
4x Larger Capacity3
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
3x Faster Speed
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz4, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
- 4 Stream 802.11ac
- 4 Stream 802.11ax
- Faster Speed
- 4 Stream 802.11n
- 4 Stream 802.11ax
- Faster Speed
Connect Numerous Devices
Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port6 to make fully use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer.
Top-Notch Processing Architecture
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro™. Use the powerful parental controls to limit time spent online and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
To set up the Archer AX6000 via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app,
follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
(With Eighteen Months Warranty)