REMAINS COOL AT BLAZING SPEEDS
Employing the extra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface and supporting NVMe 1.3, the GAMMIX S11 Pro delivers blazing fast read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second. What’s more, the S11 Pro is encased in a heatsink that reduces the SSD’s temperatures by up to 10°C. Equipped with 3D NAND Flash along with SLC Caching, a DRAM Cache Buffer, End-to-End Data Protection, and LDPC ECC technology, it maintains high speeds and data integrity even during intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other high-demand applications.
● PCIe Gen3x4 interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 supported
● Next-generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 form factor : supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
● Built for pros : ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
Cool-Headed in the Face of Battle
A heatsink with a sports-car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Accelerate on to Victory
Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 390K/380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro accomplish them quickly and effectively.
3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, S11 Pro features higher storage capacities of up to 1TB, while also providing higher efficiency, rugged reliability and a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Data Integrity, Security, and Stability
The GAMMIX S11 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers. Meanwhile, End-to-End Data Protection and RAID Engine support ensure data security and improve transmission stability.
● Accelerate on to Victory
● 3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
● Data Integrity, Security, and Stability
- With 02 Years Limited Warranty)