Nuclias Connect AC1300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point
Easy-to-deploy Access Point suitable for diverse indoor wall-/ceiling-mount scenarios.
Indoor – Wall/Ceiling
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect
- Superior throughput with Dual-band transfer speeds up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- MU-MIMO technology improves connection by allowing data transfer with multiple devices at the same time
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Beamforming effectively concentrates signal at the area it is required most, improve both speed and stability
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure optimization based on your network’s needs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Simple, soft-edge design, ideal for subtle visibility when wall or ceiling mounted (mounting hardware included)
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Wireless network supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network’s access
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
Multi-Mode Makes the Most of your Network Capabilities
In order to achieve optimal network performance, the DAP-2610 has several operational modes tailored to best fit the individual needs of your network. Access Point, Wireless Client, WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and WDS with Access Point modes allow for flexible, customizable deployment whatever your requirements.
Access PointAdd wireless access to your existing wired network.
Wireless ClientAdd wireless functionality to a device which does not have a Wi-Fi adapter.
*Note: this should only be 1 device connected to the DAP.
WDSWirelessly connect two separate networks.
WDS with APWirelessly connect two separate networks while also providing wireless access to both networks.
In a World Where Time is Money, Speed is Essential
Increase employee productivity with access to the data they require at combined speeds of up to 1300 Mbps while ensuring the same high-level throughput for your guest networks, too with 2 x 2 MU MIMO technology’s multiple device connectivity. An added Gigabit LAN port allows for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-2610’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smart phones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
Expand your Network with
Budget in Mind
Nuclias Connect’s evolving software-based management capabilities allow you to invest in the DAP-2610 confident that as your business growth expands, your network will, too. Manage up to 1000 Access Points from a single central location, wherever you are, whenever you want.
Industrial Design Redefined
The DAP-2610 perfectly marries industrial grade materials with subtle, clean-line design. Its fresh white housing blends well into any indoor space, while its soft, rounded corners ensure an elegant integration wherever it’s placed.
Peak Performance and Discreet Deployment with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The DAP-2610’s Power over Ethernet function allows for easy installation and a simple, clean setup. No need to run extra power lines, no added hassle when configuring your hardwiring and no more cable clutter. Perfect for advanced installations in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
Make Every Second Count with Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
The DAP-2610 not only delivers reliable wireless performance with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band but, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM™) support enhances your network’s Quality of Service (QoS) by cleverly prioritizing different types of traffic. With the use of QoS, WMM ensures that applications such as, audio, video and voice, that require better throughput and more performance are placed in order of high-to-low priority for an all-round smoother, uninterrupted Wi-Fi experience.
Complete Control over your Network’s Access
Complete control comes as standard with the DAP-2610. Combined with the Nuclias Connect Software, a variety of the latest in network security and management tools are at your fingertips. You can rest assured that the best of the best are hard at work keeping your network protected and hitch free.
Personal and Enterprise WPA/WPA2 EncryptionThe industry standard in data security
RADIUSEliminate shared passwords with unique credentials for each employee
Customizable Captive PortalSeparate guest and employee access
- MAC Filtering – Limit what devices can connect
- Rogue AP Detection – Guard against unauthorized Access Point installation
- Wireless LAN Segmentation – Better bandwidth utilization
- Wireless Isolation – Limit what users access on the local network
- Wireless Broadcast Scheduling – Automate when your network is available
- SSID Broadcast Disabling – Hide your wireless for an extra layer of security
Big Things Start Small
Networks big or small all have to start somewhere, with devices sometimes having to take on duties that would not normally be expected of them. For the DAP-2610 that is not a problem since its stand-alone capabilities mean it can take on multiple roles effortlessly. It can be deployed within a small office or classrooms, for example, to create or expand the capacity of a wireless network.
The Beating Heart of Your Network
At the heart of your network is the DNH-100 Wireless Controller, or ‘The Hub’. It centralizes all aspects of your Access Points’ provisioning and management, allowing them to work together as a team. Features such as self-organizing, self-optimizing and self-healing keep the network performing at its peak.
Learn more about the DNH-100 now
- (With 02 Years Warranty)